Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tough Travel Day

Doing a quick trip to Atlanta, if there is such a thing.  I thought I was over being sick, but you add the crud that I have been feeling for almost a week now, with the "Dual Pasta" dish the fine chefs of US Air create for the enjoyment of their first class passengers, with 40 minutes of turbulence.  Guess what you get???

Yes, a dash to the bathroom with "the bag" in your hand.  I have to admit I can't honestly answer which direction the Pasta dish tasted worse.

Yes, I was tempted to somehow make that my photoblog photo, but I decided against it.

Instead I took a cell picture of Andrew from Barcelona's Lobster dinner at the Palm Restaurant.  Yes I actually did have to go out to dinner with Execs and Customers.  I told Jeff it was a lot like College...."I feel better now, give me another beer!".  Except mine was a slightly safer Wedge and Lobster Bisque.

No comments:

Post a Comment