Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Forget my shot...Check Out Kassey Shot!!!!

I just got home and turned on the King's game while I do my blog and again Mike Richards scores a goal the second I turn the game on!  That is a great sign just like Prom night.  Sorry we goalies are a superstitious group.

Today was one of those hard days at work.  Todd and I had to support one of our best partner's at The Parson's Golf event to support the fight against Cancer.  I knew taking today's shot for the Photoblog would be easy.  I would timer shoot our foursome. 

But after that shot was in the camera, our friend Kassey took her shot which has to be my shot of the day.

Our foursome was was putting on the Par 3 5th hole, Doug and Kassey(the foursome behind us) thought it would be funny to hit into us.  Kassey hit a low line drive from 146 yards away.  It came in hot and started to skim along the turf right at the back of the green where Ed's wedge was laying. Her ball hit the club and popped right up in and came to rest  6 inches from the hole!!!

Kassey shot has to be the official blog shot, our group had to fall to 2nd.



No comments:

Post a Comment