Sunday, May 5, 2013

Printo de Mayo....actually de Marcho and de Aprilo

Nice Lazy Sunday, I would want it any other way, except for a bit warmer and a little less clouds.  I kind of wanted to take a ride today.  But instead we went to the gym, soaked in the Jacuzzi to regain my back after golfing and car washing yesterday, then took a nice long nap.  Nice Sunday I'd say.

I have a confession to make, while I have kept up with taking a picture every day, I was a month and some behind on framing the monthly pictures (see March 1st http://greggvscamera.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-am-i-going-to-do-with-pictures.html) .  So this evening was dedicated to printing the March and April collages on my HP DesignJet Z3100 and "posting" those on my wall.  Yes, for you Facebookers, this is how you post a picture on your wall and the friends that you have, actually visit your house to view them.

No comments:

Post a Comment