Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Friendly

A soccer friendly on Mother's Day...come on man???  I really need to hire our coach Carlos a Public Relations Manager.  Anyway first of all let me say Happy Mother's Day to My Mom, Jamie, Jackie, Maga and Marianne plus the rest of Mother's that follow the blog. 

A very special Mother's day to the moms of the West Coast Futbol Club and the Las Vegas Heat who had to spend the day in the 95 degree weather in Southern California.  Our girls today had their tune up game to get ready for the Legend Tournament next weekend.  The girls had to battle both the Vegas Heat as well as the heat on the field.  We welcomed a couple of new players for this weekend and welcomed back Kendall from injury... I am still waiting for Lolo before I can rest easy.

I decide to shoot the first half of the game simply to satisfy the Photoblog requirement.  While it wasn't my best picture of the day, I wanted to post one of the girls that has not been on the blog yet.

So today is Katia.  She is an amazing all around player, when she gets angry, she plays about 3 notches higher, today she played PISSED!!!  She really can play anywhere on the field.  But as a member of the Goal Keeper's family, we only want here one place...."protecting our kid".  She will get that comment.

Great job Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment