Monday, May 13, 2013

How did I miss Spring?

In Southern California, as I believe I have mentioned before we pay a weather tax.  Well I am exaggerating, there is no official tax we pay for the beautiful weather here, however if Governor Moonbeam's office reading this I am sure it will show up on my California Income Tax next year.

Anyway, I got a phone call from my teammate Gloria yesterday, she lives in the Mountains somewhere near Syracuse and she sound a bit angry so I asked her 'what was up?'.  She told me it was snowing there and how she missed San Diego and asked me how it was in SoCal today.

Well is was freakin hot today.... and yesterday!  Then I looked down at my digital display on my dashboard. 

It is May 13, it is supposed to be Spring, you know golf weather, Harley weather.  I paid for this, where the heck is SPRING!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment