Wednesday, May 29, 2013

You Can't Always Get What You Want

Did you ever notice how some bands just "get it" more than others.  Take the Beatles for example, they wrote a song "All you need is Love" and "Every body's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey", ok maybe not that one.  But you have to trust John Lennon, after all he was the Walrus.

Ok think about the Rolling Stones, They have songs "Time Waits for No One" and of course they knew that clearly because they had another song "Time is on my Side".  Plus they made it easy for every guy by writing the song "Let's spend the Night Together".  Speaking of which, always be careful if you cut Serrano Peppers, no matter how much you wash you hands you should never .....rub your eyes.

But I digress....On my drive to San Diego today I talked to my mom.  She told me many days she doesn't understand my blog....I am thinking she isn't getting this one either.  But before I left today I wanted to photograph my neighbor Mark's Amazing flowers, but it was cloudy and overcast.  What the Hell it is June yet!!  Mom that is a reference to the weather in Southern California in June it is always cloudy, we call it June Gloom, I am sure I will write about it next month.

I was so mad....not that I had to talk to my mom.  Again, I know Mom, dumb joke. 

Anyway I had my camera with me to take some super secret photos of a new product from my company.  But I will face a firing squad if I post those pictures too soon. 

But my flower!!!!  By the time I get home the sun will move and the flower will be in the shade!!!

Remember my friend Sandy's desk???  Go back to January 24th (http://greggvscamera.blogspot.com/2013/01/second-happiest-place-on-earth.html) , I saw Sandy today, she was at the Office, she saved the day!!! Or at least she saved the Blog's day with the new addition to her desk......

See the Rolling Stones again..."You can't always get what you want....sometimes you get what you need"!!!! Thanks Sandy....Thanks Mick.

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it doubles as a fan, or perhaps a gag squirt flower??

    ReplyDelete