Thursday, May 9, 2013

One Track Mind

Ok maybe two track, of course there is my Harley......I'M KIDDING!!!! Some of you have seen my Jamie(not pictured here), plus the heels in Barcelona...Of course I have a 3 track mind!

Anyway, speaking of Jamie she just reminded me, after a very long day in and out of the office today, that I did not take a picture yet.  I already had FTO(Flexible Time Off) scheduled for tomorrow morning for a family event that got cancelled.  Plus I know Brian and Greg had a very early Tee Time in Temecula, so I decided to join them.  Tomorrow I will break 90....but it won't count as the course is only a Par 70 so I couldn't count it, it wouldn't be right.

And still a picture needs to be shot...it has to be something in my office or some things.

OK....This is why I can't putt, I feel like this is what I am seeing when I line up a putt.

Oh fyi, Iphone users to make this picture one step above a snap shot, I purposely displayed a real camera's ability called "depth of field".  The first ball is out of focus on purpose.  It draws your eye to the back ball.  Yes the shot was raw, untouched out of the camera, I didn't even bother cleaning the dust....Can your Iphone do that?



No comments:

Post a Comment