Monday, May 20, 2013

Now I missed Summer and it is already Fall

Ok so last week I was writing about the weather and how somehow I missed Spring and went directly to Summer(http://greggvscamera.blogspot.com/2013/05/how-did-i-miss-spring.html) .  Well, I must really be having fun because time is really flying, it is already Fall!!!  It must be or at least it is on my side of the driveway.

You see I have this beautiful Magnolia tree there, I will shoot the flowers it they bloom this year.  But it is the craziest thing...every afternoon and some mornings when I come home there are leaves all over my driveway from the tree.  But the leaves don't fall on my car or when I am home or when the car is on the driveway.  Is this Global Warming?  Where the hell is Al Gore when I need him.

Here is another odd part.  The tree is on the strip of grass between my neighbor's driveway and mine.  But yet there are no leaves on their drive way or on the grass that separates the two houses.  What freak force of nature is it that causes leaves to miraculously fall from a tree only when I am not there and at the exact time when someone next door is there to pick them up?  "Help me Al Gore, you are my last hope." (cheesy Star Wars reference)



No comments:

Post a Comment