Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Over Valuing your Product

Living in Southern California never ceases to amaze me.  Forget the wackiness of the people or the cost of housing.  What amazes me the most is the cost of entertainment.  Take a family of 4 to any sporting event and you are out $250-$400 for the tickets  unless it is the Lakers, then they do the whole engagement ring calculation, 4 months salary for the tickets....  Go to Lego Land or Universal and it is again another $300, Disneyland, well they have Greenlight Financial and Cash Call representatives there ready to check your last 3 w-2's for financing options.

But I think I found the most over priced deal....The Carlsbad Flower Fields.  I had to go to San Diego today.  On the way back I needed to stop for gas, so I stopped at Pea Soup Anderson's, next time I will shoot the windmill.  Across the street are the Famous Carlsbad Flower fields and they have started to bloom.  I thought I would walk up and take a shot, unfortunately I realized this blog is not worth the price of admission....Check it out!!!  Really??? How much does it cost to walk through Home Depot's Garden Section?(Jamie's line).  I am thinking about planting a flower garden in the back yard to pay for summer trip to Knott's Berry Farm this year. 

Two pictures, one from over the Fence in true cheapskate fashion, the second of the most ridiculous sign in California Attraction History.




No comments:

Post a Comment