Thursday, May 16, 2013

Great Idea?

Ok, so this is a Photoblog.  It is more about the photos then it is about what I write or how well I write it.  Sometimes I am not sure how to get my message across the proper way.  Tonight is one of those times.

You see I was out at a Sports Bar tonight after a customer event, I was missing Jamie and knowing she is not going to be home tomorrow night made it even harder to be alone.  It is a good thing I have my friends.  There is no better way to write this, so I am just going to write it.  I followed my friend Kash into the men's room, I had something to show him.....

Ok so I thought it was funny. 

What I had to show him was the best product idea I have seen in a long time.  I can't tell you how many times I have gone to the men's room and had that "splashing issue"  this product will fix this.  Ladies, for those of you not sure what I am talking about it is the Red Sponge in the picture.

Of course being guys when we came back to the table, we had to discuss it.  My pal Kash gave me one of the best pieces of advice I think I have received in the longest time...."Pee along the curve".

Thanks Kash. And thank you www.antisplash.com!! No more making the excuse..."the faucet was shooting all over the place" or the "counter top was wet and I leaned against it".


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you didn't get a photo of me peeing against the curve!! And if that's the best advice you've had in a long time, then we should hang out more!!

    ReplyDelete