Friday, May 3, 2013

Recharge

Today was a crazy Friday, conference calls that started at 7am and seemed to go the entire day.  There was one little project I wanted to take care of, installing my new battery in the Harley.  By little I mean the amount of space that I actually had to work.  I wanted to make sure I did it correct so I opened the manual, under "removal of battery" it read..."unscrew terminals and remove".  What they forgot to mention was it is absolutely impossible to get to the terminals as they are below the top of the case...REALLY Harely?!!?!?!

Thanks to Jamie she worked the screwdriver as I tried to pull the battery out.  Then she walked the dog for the 25 mins it took me to get the seat back on.... I wonder why it took

so long?

Yes I also included a sunset just to take me back to a happy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment