Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ear Issue

As I was telling you a couple weeks back, I had my first bad issue flying, an issue that cause me to reach for the air sick bag.  I have still been feeling crappy since then.  I feel like my head is in the clouds.. yes more than normal.  I have a lot of pressure in my head and my right ear has been giving me problems and I have a pretty ongoing headache.

Wow, I hope Tiger Woods isn't reading this he would lump me in with Sergio Garcia.  (For my mom, Tiger called Sergio, another golfer, a whiner.)

I have been trying to get to the Doctor's for a couple days now.  I also think it is time for another MRI on my back and to do something about that mess.  Golf, Harely, Golf, Harely in 4 consecutive days pretty much sent me the final message.

But what had me going to the doctor today was the major dizziness I woke up with this morning.  I figured it was time to go.  I explained to the doctor the issue I was having, about the last couple weeks and some history I have with concussions from Playing hockey.  I told him about the pressure in my ear.  He is thinking it might ultimately be a Eustachian tube issue.  My Friend Irene called me "baby ears", what is up with that!

The doctor also thought it was a good idea today to maybe flush out my ears, get anything that might be restricting my ear drum from resetting especially during depressurization that happens when the airplanes land.

I guess maybe he was on to something......



No comments:

Post a Comment