Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wild Horses

I had to go out to the east valley today.  On the way there is a spot where every so often I see wild horses(or at least I think they are) grazing in this pasture.  I never seem to see them when I have my camera with me.  Today was the exception.  While the shot is not the best because the horse are like 1/2 mile away.  I still think they are very cool.

Like I said 4 months ago, or 122 days ago not every picture would be a great one.  Yes, 122 days ago, this is now formally my "1/3 of the way through the photoblog project" post and I haven't missed a day. 

I guess this is a good time to give some blog stats:
There have been 3,533 page views on the blog with viewers from 10 countries.  The number 1 viewed page was of course March 13th "USAF Veteran Robert Rowe", the second is March 3rd "A Job Well Done".

Thanks for following.  Please post comments.

Anyway....horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment